Hyaluron Pen Courses – HP1 | 2 Day
- Learn the most innovative advanced lip and skin treatment
- Hyaluron Pen /Gun Advanced Fast Track Training – using EMBO Hyaderma and EMBO Hyajuve products
- Official Certified Training
- LIVE MODELS to work on as part of your training course (All models provided by LVC)
- Small Class Sizes with Master Technicians & Educators
- Main Training Centre: London | Regional Centres: Edinburgh, Manchester, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Bristol
- 5 Star After-Support
- Courses on Weekdays and Weekends
- Payment Plans available
- Speak to us on 020 7993 55 44
You can pay £250 deposit to book
Message us on Whatsapp to book.
- London Centre Location
Hyaluron Pen Courses Certified Official Training (HP1)
What is Hyaluron Pen Treatment?
This is a non-invasive treatment allowing the administration of Dermal Fillers.
How does it work?
The EMBO Hyaluron Pen works by implanting your chosen product through the skin. The EMBO HP Device pushes the product at a high enough pressure to allow the liquid to penetrate the skin membranes.
Dermal Fillers Needle-free!
This has revolutionised the aesthetics industry – become one of the first technicians to offer this in your area now.
The EMBO Hyaluron Pen allows the technician to insert the chosen product into the dermal layer of the skin – the Dermis.
The products used are generally of medium to low viscosity. This allows for the best results and maximum take-up.
Other Notable points about EMBO Hyaluron Pen Treatment:
- The EMBO Hyaluron Pen Treatment is a non-invasive treatment
- Pain-free, bruising-free
- Treatment Is suitable for the majority of people with general good health
- Treatment times vary from 15 – 60mins
- Swelling and redness post-treatment is normal – lasting 3-4 days
- Treatment costs: £175 – 350 (cost depends on the treatment area/amount of product required)
- Popular Services offered with EMBO Hyaluron Pen Treatments:
- Lip Enlargement / Enhancement / Shaping
- Reducing wrinkles
- Increasing skin elasticity
- One session is usually all that is required to perform a successful treatment
- The product usually used is a naturally occurring substance; it’s a large component of skin – Hyaluronate
- On completion of the training you will immediately be certified and ready to perform treatments on models and clients
QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS
- You will receive a CPD accredited certificate
- Free Professional Kit
- Ongoing Support
- Insurance details to get you covered
- Access trade suppliers for Hyaluron Pen products
- LVC Alumni Access
Call us on 020 7993 55 44 for more information.
During your training you will work on live models and have professional photos taken for your portfolio
EMBO Hyaluron Pen Precision Device Training (Fast Track Small Class Option) – HP1 – 2 Days
Day 1: Theory & Practical Day
- Health & Safety, Hazards
- Client Suitability
- Hyaluronic Acid – what is it, what does it do, how does it work, what happens once inside the dermis
- Facial anatomy and skin anatomy
- Client consultation
- Learning the device, settings
- Treatment practise
- Preparing your treatment area and your client
- Selecting the correct product for your client
Day 2: LIVE Model Day
- You will be working on live models
- Post-procedure care
- The process of healing
- Care against sun exposure and premature discolouration
- Tutor feedback and suggestions
- Supplier details with lifetime 25% off trade card
- Prices to charge clients & estimated profit margins
- Marketing tools
- Insurance details
You will receive a full professional kit with your training, including:
- EMBO Hyaluron Pen Precision Device
- 2ml of Hyaluronate Lip Filler Product
- 5 x injection cartridges
You will be ready to work on clients on completion of your training.
All LV courses are designed and tailored with student success in mind. Our comprehensive Hyaluron Pen training course is designed to leave our students feeling prepared, excited and confident to start providing this service after successful completion.
Because LVC combine practical theory and hands on practice for you when learning, you have the best chance to achieve the results for your clients treatment. Especially treatments such as lip augmentations using Hyaluronic Acid lip fillers as well as skin Plumping and wrinkle reduction.
At LVC specialise in not only teaching you how to properly enhance the lips but also how to create perfect lip symmetry for your clients.
We are industry leaders in Beauty training and education so you need look no further for your learning experience.
Call us now to find out more – 020 7993 55 44