Learn the basics of Permanent Makeup Colour Correction and salt saline removal.
Whether you’re a time-served microblading or permanent make-up artist or a beginner in the industry, there will be clients who require microblading removal or micropigmentation removal of brows. Brow tattoo removal now makes up over 10% of our treatments. Knowing how to remove or correct a bow is crucial to being able to treat most clients.
You may be faced with a badly placed brow for removal or you may be asked to change the colour of an orange, blue or ashy brow.
The Course Will Tell You
- When to correct permanent makeup or microblading
- When to remove a tattooed brow – whether that’s microblading removal or permanent make-up removal by machine
- How to correct a bad brow shape or position
- The basics of colour pigmentation and its effect on the skin
- Knowing & understanding the impact of the undertones in your pigments
Call us on 020 7993 55 44 to find out more or visit us at the Professional Beauty Show (London ExCel), The Olympia Beauty Show, Beauty UK (NEC Birmingham) or Professional Beauty North (Manchester) – we are key sponsors. You will also be able to see Kim Hunjan – Senior Technical Director live on stage demonstrating all the latest techniques from the world of Nanoblading, Microblading & Semi Permanent Makeup (SPMU).
Call us now to find out more – 020 7993 55 44