Hyaluron Pen 1 Day Fast Track Course – HP1
You can pay £250 deposit to book
Message us on Whatsapp to book.
Hyaluron Pen Course Certified Official Training (HP1 – Fast Track)
What is a Hyaluron Pen Treatment?
This is a non-invasive treatment using dermal fillers to give the skin a plump and refreshed look.
How does it work?
The Hyaluron Pen works by implanting your chosen product through the skin. The HP Precision Device pushes the product at a sonic high pressure to allow the liquid to penetrate the skin membranes.
Dermal Fillers Needle-free!
This Hyaluron Pen Treatment has revolutionised the aesthetics industry – become one of the first technicians to offer this in your area now.
The Hyaluron Pen allows the technician to insert the chosen product into the dermal layer of the skin – the Dermis.
The products used are generally of medium to low viscosity. This allows for the best results and maximum take-up of the filler/product.
The products are based around Hyaluronic Acid but also contain Lidocaine – this is to make the treatment more comfortable for the client.
Other Notable points about EMBO Hyaluron Pen Treatment:
- The Hyaluron Pen Treatment is a non-invasive treatment
- The treatment is largely pain-free and bruise-free
- Treatment Is suitable for the majority of people with general good health
- Treatment times vary from 15 – 60mins
- Swelling and redness post-treatment is normal – lasting 3-4 days
- Treatment costs: £175 – 350.00 (cost depends on the treatment area/amount of product required)
- Popular Services offered with the Hyaluron Pen Treatments:
- Lip Augmentation / Enlargement / Enhancement / Shaping
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Increasing skin elasticity
- One session is usually all that is required to perform a successful treatment
- The product used is a naturally occurring substance; it’s a large component of skin – Hyaluronate
- On completion of the training you will immediately be certified and ready to perform treatments on models and clients
Eligible Technicians & Therapists can complete a 1 Day Fast-Track Hyaluron Pen Training Course
To find out if you are eligible please call 020 7993 55 44
Hyaluron Pen Precision Device Training (Fast Track Small Class Option) – HP1 – 1 Day
Day 1: Theory & Practical Day
- You will be expected to know from your prior knowledge:
- Health & Safety, Hazards
- Client Suitability
- Hyaluronic Acid – what is it, what does it do, how does it work, what happens once inside the dermis
- Facial anatomy and skin anatomy
- Anatomy & Physiology Re-cap
- Client consultation
- Learning the device, settings
- Treatment practise
- Preparing your treatment area and your client
- Selecting the correct product for your client
LIVE Model Practise
- You will be working on live models
- Post-procedure care
- The process of healing
- Care against sun exposure and premature discolouration
- Tutor feedback and suggestions
- Prices to charge clients & estimated profit margins
- Marketing tools
- Insurance details
You will receive a full professional kit with your training, including:
- HyaWand Precision Device
- 2ml of Hyaluronate Dermal Filler Product
- Face Rejuvenation Product
- 5 x injection cartridges
You will be ready to work on clients on completion of your training.
Call us now to find out more – 020 7993 55 44