- The 2 day Microblading & Korean Nanoblading Course is the flagship course for anyone looking to become a successful and qualified Microblading and Nanoblading Artist
- It is widely recognised both in the UK and abroad as the leading Microblading Qualification
- The training course is held at our main training centre in London Finchley – we are located adjacent to Finchley Central tube station plus there is lots of parking available too
- If you prefer just to secure your place today and pay later, you can place a £250 deposit by calling 020 7993 55 44
Microblading Courses includes both Classic Microblading & Korean Nanoblading
If your looking for microblading course training you have come to the right place! Our award winning LVC NB1 course is set over 2 days below you can find a full summary!
NB1 Course Summary
Theory & Practice
- Health & Safety
- Safe practices and protocol
- Preparing your salon and treatment area
- Equipment and tools
- Facial & skin anatomy
- Client Consultations & Patch testing
- Who cannot have microblading & Nanoblading
- Eyebrow shaping
- Different eyebrow shapes, styles, hair stroke patterns, face shapes
- Designing eyebrows – basic principals and advanced precision techniques
- Practising on fake skin
- Colour theory & mixing colours
- Skin discolouration & micropigmentation
- Skin tones, compatible pigments and selection of the correct pigment for your client
- Top-up treatments
- Pricing, marketing, building your portfolio, attracting your first clients
- Suppliers and trade accounts
- Licensing & insurance
Live Model Training – You will be provided 2 models to work on
- Prepare your treatment area and treatment bed
- Prepare your kit and hazardous waste bin
- Perform client consultation with support from your tutor
- Select correct products for your client
- Communicate the treatment with your client
- With assistance and supervision carry out treatment with your model – full support will be provided
- Advise your model on the aftercare required
- On completion of your course your tutor will assess whether you need to do any further case studies or if the Live Models you have done are sufficient. The vast majority of students are confident and fine to be certified on completion of the course and the live model training that the college provide as part of the course. The live models that you do form part of your case studies and there will be a professional photographer on hand who will take photos which you can then use in your portfolio.
- If you need to do any further training this will be free of charge
After Support & Ongoing Training
- On completion of the course we continue to offer full support to all students
- If you want to come back for further re-training, more live models to build up confidence under tutor supervision, this is all included and free of charge. Just reach out to us and we will organise this for you.
- All LVC Students who attend our microblading courses will automatically be given LVC Alumni Membership providing exclusive access to discounts and offers for further training as well as free entry to a variety of seminars, exhibitions and masterclasses
- Many eyebrow Korean Nanoblading specialists will go on to take further training in Eyeliner and Lipliner training and Hyaluron-pen. HP1 over the recent months has become very popular. To find more about our Hyaluron pen course goto HP1.
- Our training is accredited by ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists)
- We are also registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers – Our UKPRN (UK Provider Reference Number) is: 10061907This is whom your certificate will be accredited by.
- This course is also CPD Accredited (14.0 CPD credits available)
- Our microblading courses come with an insurance approved. You will be able to obtain insurance as soon as you have successfully completed your course and received your certificate.