5 Day SPMU Microblading Machine Method Training
- What Will You Learn On The Course?
- Qualifications & Benefits
What is SPMU Machine Microblading?
Semi-Permanent Makeup Machine Microblading is sometimes also known as permanent makeup or Micropigmentation. This method uses a cosmetic tattooing machine to gently implant pigment into the skin using a variety of fine needles. It differs from a regular tattoo machine because its frequency is much lower than that of a regular tattoo machine. This means that the pigment is implanted closer to the surface of the skin.
What are the Differences between SPMU Machine Microblading and Manual Microblading?
Manual Microblading (also known as eyebrow embroidery) uses a handheld tool to implant a pigment under the skin compared to a cosmetic digital tattooing machine used in Machine Microblading. Both methods give semi-permanent makeup results but the main difference between the machine method and manual Microblading lies in the tools and needles used.
For manual Microblading a number of needle configurations can be used. The configuration usually consists of 7-21 needles arranged in different ways for instance U-shaped or angled. Machine Microblading, on the other hand, uses a larger variety of configurations which start from a single needle (including a nanoneedle for the popular Nanoblading method). The configuration used depends entirely on the procedure and the required result.
What are the Benefits of SPMU Machine Microblading?
From a technician’s point of view, it is slightly simpler to apply the correct pressure to implant the pigment to the correct depth, using a machine. With manual Microblading, it takes some practice to master the technique of applying the right amount of pressure to implant the pigment at a perfect depth. The machine makes this job much easier.
In manual Microblading the pigment isn’t implanted quite as deeply in the skin as in SPMU machine method. This means it doesn’t last for as long as the machine method and requires retouching more often.
Machine Microblading is also known to be a more comfortable method for the client and makes it easy to create more natural-looking hair strokes.
- Health and Safety
- Contraindications and Legal Responsibilities
- Products and Methodology
- Colour Theory, Mixing and Selection
- Brow Anatomy, Creation of Hair Strokes, Patterns and Blending
- Live Model Practicals
- You will receive a CIPD & Insurance accredited certificate
- Professional Kit Including Everything You Need to Get Started
- Become an LVC Alumni and Receive Ongoing Support, Tips and Special Offers
- Access to Trade-Only Suppliers
CPD Credits: 35.0
You may also like…
Eyeliner, Lipliner & Beauty Spot Course (2 Days)£1,495.00
Microblading Eyebrows – Ombre, Powdering & Shading (1 Day)
- The 2 day Microblading & Korean Nanoblading Course is the flagship course for anyone looking to become a successful and qualified Microblading and Nanoblading Artist
- It is widely recognised both in the UK and abroad as the leading Microblading Qualification
- The training course is held at our main training centre in London Finchley – we are located adjacent to Finchley Central tube station plus there is lots of parking available too
- If you prefer just to secure your place today and pay later, you can place a £250 deposit by calling 020 7993 54 44
VTCT Level 4 Microblading Course (5-12 Days)£3,495.00